The Harley Davidson Street 750 is a popular motorcycle that is known for its stylish design and powerful engine. However, this motorcycle also has a few common problems that owners should be aware of. These problems include issues with the fuel system, electrical system, and transmission.
While these problems can be frustrating, they can usually be resolved with some basic maintenance and repairs.
The Harley Davidson Street 750 is a great motorcycle. However, it’s not without its problems. Here are some of the most common issues that owners have reported:
1. Engine vibration – Many owners have reported that the engine vibrates excessively, making it uncomfortable to ride for long periods of time. Some have even said that the vibration is so bad that it’s caused parts to fall off or break.
2. Poor quality control – There have been reports of poor quality control from the factory, with some bikes having serious defects that can cause safety issues.
3. Electrical problems – A number of owners have reported electrical problems, such as faulty switches and blown fuses. This can obviously be a major issue if it affects things like your lights or horn.
4. Leaking oil – Another common problem is leaking oil, which can obviously lead to all sorts of issues if not fixed promptly.
5. Overheating – Some owners have reported that their bike overheats easily, even in moderate weather conditions.
Is Harley 750 Reliable?
Harley-Davidson’s 750cc Sportster models are some of the most popular bikes in the company’s lineup. They’re known for their affordability, easy handling, and, most importantly, their reliability. In fact, many Sportster owners report that their bikes have never given them any serious problems.
Of course, no bike is 100% reliable and every rider will eventually experience a mechanical issue of some sort. But overall, the Sportster is one of the most dependable motorcycles on the market. So if you’re looking for a used Harley that you can count on to get you from point A to point B without any major issues, a Sportster is a great option.
What are the Disadvantages of Harley Davidson Street 750?
Harley Davidson Street 750 is a great motorcycle. However, it has some disadvantages that should be considered before purchasing one. Here are the most significant disadvantages of Harley Davidson Street 750.
1. Limited Range The Harley Davidson Street 750 has a limited range due to its small fuel tank. This means that riders will have to frequently stop to refuel, which can be inconvenient and interrupt the flow of a long journey.
Additionally, the bike may not be suitable for long-distance touring due to its limited range.
2. Vibrations Another downside of the Harley Davidson Street 750 is that it produces quite a lot of vibration, particularly at high speeds.
This can make riding the bike less comfortable and can even cause fatigue after extended periods of riding.
3. Noisy Engine The engine on the Harley Davidson Street 750 is also quite noisy, which some riders may find intrusive or even annoying.
Additionally, the noise level may make it difficult to hear other traffic when riding, which could potentially be dangerous in some situations.
Why Did Harley-Davidson Discontinue the Street 750?
The Street 750 was Harley-Davidson’s attempt to appeal to a younger, more urban demographic. However, the bike failed to sell well and was discontinued in 2019. There are several reasons for this:
1. The Street 750 was underpowered compared to other bikes in its class. It had a 749cc engine which produced just 54 horsepower. This made it significantly slower than rivals like the Yamaha FZ-07 and the Kawasaki Z800, which both had 800cc engines with around 80 horsepower.
2. The Street 750 was also more expensive than its competitors, with a starting price of $7,999. This made it out of reach for many budget-conscious buyers.
3. Harley-Davidson has a reputation for being an “old man’s brand.” The company has traditionally been catering to middle-aged white males and has not done much to attract younger riders. This image is slowly changing with newer models like the Street 750, but it still remains a hurdle for the company.
4. Finally, Harley-Davidson dealerships can be intimidating places for new riders who don’t know much about motorcycles.
Is It Worth Buying Street 750?
Assuming you are asking if the Harley-Davidson Street 750 is worth purchasing, I would say yes, it is definitely worth it! The Street 750 is an excellent motorcycle that offers a great ride and plenty of power. It is also very stylish and looks great on the road.
If you are looking for a motorcycle that will provide you with a great riding experience and plenty of power, then the Street 750 is definitely worth considering.
Harley Davidson Street 750 | Pros And Cons
Harley Davidson Street 750 is a great motorcycle with a lot of features. However, it also has some cons that should be considered before purchasing one. Let’s take a look at both the pros and cons of Harley Davidson Street 750.
– Great design and style.
– Excellent performance.
– Lots of features and accessories available.
– Comfortable to ride. CONS:
– Expensive compared to other motorcycles in its class.
– Not as much ground clearance as some riders would like.
Harley Davidson Street 750 Heating Issue
If you’re the proud owner of a Harley Davidson Street 750, you may have noticed that your bike tends to run hot. This is a common issue with this model, and there are a few things you can do to help keep your bike running cooler. First, make sure that your cooling system is in good working order.
Check the coolant level and top it off if necessary. If you haven’t flushed and replaced your coolant in a while, now would be a good time to do so. Old coolant can cause your bike to run hot.
Next, check your air filter. A dirty air filter can restrict airflow and cause your engine to overheat. Clean or replace your air filter as needed.
Finally, take a look at your spark plugs. Fouled or damaged spark plugs can cause misfiring, which can lead to overheating. Inspect your spark plugs and replace them if necessary.
By following these simple tips, you can help prevent overheating on your Harley Davidson Street 750.
Harley-Davidson Street 750 for Sale
Harley-Davidson Street 750 for Sale Looking for a Harley-Davidson Street 750 for sale? You’re in luck!
The Street 750 is one of the most popular models from Harley-Davidson, and there are plenty of them on the market. Whether you’re looking for a new or used model, you should be able to find something that fits your budget and needs. In this blog post, we’ll take a closer look at the Street 750 and some of the things you should keep in mind when shopping for one.
The Harley-Davidson Street 750 was first introduced in 2014 as a replacement for the Buell Blast. It’s powered by a liquid-cooled V-twin engine with 60 horsepower and 53 lb-ft of torque. The bike has a low seat height (26.3 inches) and weighs around 500 pounds, making it very manageable for shorter riders or those who are new to motorcycles.
One of the best features of the Street 750 is its price tag; it’s one of the most affordable bikes in Harley’s lineup, with new models starting at just over $7,000. If you’re interested in buying a Harley-Davidson Street 750, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, be sure to do your research and read reviews before making any decisions; there are many different opinions out there about this bike, so it’s important to get as much information as possible before settling on anything.
Second, be realistic about what you can afford; remember that even used models will likely cost several thousand dollars (or more). Finally, don’t forget to factor in maintenance costs; owning a motorcycle requires regular upkeep if you want it to stay running properly. Overall, the Harley-Davidson Street 750 is an excellent choice for anyone looking for an affordable and accessible motorcycle.
With its low seat height and manageable weight, it’s perfect for beginners or shorter riders who want to get into motorcycling without breaking the bank (or their back). So if you’re in the market for a new ride, be sure to check out some street 750s – you might just find your perfect match!
Harley Davidson Street 750 Problems The Harley Davidson Street 750 has been having some problems lately. Some of the issues include the engine dying while idling, the bike not starting, and the electrical system acting up.
While these problems may be frustrating, they are relatively easy to fix. Here are some solutions to the most common Street 750 issues. If your Street 750 is having trouble starting, make sure that the battery is fully charged.
If the battery is low, try charging it overnight or taking it to a local shop for a replacement. If the battery is fine, check the starter relay and fuse. The starter relay may be faulty and need to be replaced.
The fuse may also be blown and will need to be replaced with a new one. If your engine dies while idling, there are two possible causes. First, check the idle speed adjustment screws located on the throttle body.
These screws control how much air flows into the engine when idling and can become loose over time. Tighten them until they are snug but do not overtighten them as this can damage the threads. Second, check for any vacuum leaks as these can cause an engine to stall at idle.
Look for cracks in hoses or fittings and replace any damaged parts as necessary. The electrical system on Street 750 can also cause some problems from time to time. One issue is that the headlight may flicker or go out completely while riding.